In this section, you will find information on the following topics:
Business cards are provided in a standard format as well as in a specific format for the U.S. A bilingual business card is also available.
The e-mail signature of all Henkel employees is set in Segoe UI font and size 10 or 11 (according to your preferences) to ensure consistent communication both internally and externally. Please include the following information in the sequence indicated:
- Job title
- Business unit or function
- Company and legal form
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Company website
Please note that graphics, images or logos are not allowed. This is due to the following reasons:
- Images might not be displayed correctly.
- Images often appear as attachments to other e-mail clients, not as part of the signature.
- E-mails with images could be categorized as spam.
- The data volume is larger than in text-only e-mails.
- E-mail signatures are reserved for general Henkel information only.
In your e-mail signature, you are free to specify your preferred gender pronouns next to your name. We encourage everybody to use their preferable pronouns, and it also indicates that you are a strong ally of the community:
- Male (he/him)
- Female (she/her)
- Gender neutral (they/them)
- Self-defined pronouns (she/her/they/them & he/him/they/them)
Example of an e-mail signature:
Business unit or function
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Phone: +49 211 797 1234
Mobile: +49 123 4567 8900
Information for external users:
To receive the InDesign templates, you first have to register for our Brand Hub download portal. Please see the instructions on how to complete the registration. After registration you will receive a confirmation that your access has been activated and you will be able to download the templates.
For Henkel employees, no separate registration is necessary. You will be automatically directed to the download page via Henkel MyID.